Sidhu Moose Wala's Mother Pens Emotional Note on His 29th Birthday



Sidhu Moose Wala's mother Charan Kaur penned a heartfelt note on his 29th birth anniversary on Sunday. In the note, she remembered her son as a "truthful and righteous" person who was "born to guide the world."

"On this day, my wishes and prayers came true when I held you for the first time," she wrote. "I knew that Akal Purakh had given me a son who was born to guide the world to follow the path of truth and righteousness."

Kaur also spoke about her son's popularity and impact on the world. "I hope you know that your small feet had traveled the whole world while you were sitting in the village," she said. "Your thick eyes could see and recognize the truth."

Kaur concluded her note by saying that she missed her son dearly. "I miss you so much today," she wrote. "But I know that you are always with me in spirit."

Sidhu Moose Wala was a popular Punjabi singer and rapper who was killed in a shooting in May 2022. He was 29 years old.

His death sparked widespread protests and tributes from fans and celebrities alike. His music was known for its catchy melodies and socially conscious lyrics. He often used his platform to speak out against social injustice and corruption.

Sidhu Moose Wala's death was a major loss for the Punjabi music industry and for India as a whole. He was a talented artist with a bright future ahead of him. His legacy will live on through his music and through the impact he had on the world.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post